Thursday, February 19, 2009

Busy Week

This week has been very busy at work. It seems like we are trying to do so much we don't know where to start. (This sort of stresses me out...sorry Jason). With all of the changes after two rounds of lay-offs, it's scary to think about what all still has to get done. Major upgrades to the application I support are available, so that is one thing that we are focusing on. Trying to plan for every possible situation and getting it right on the first try without have to go back and re-do things is hard. You always feel like you are forgetting something, and you can't figure out what you are forgetting.

Also trying to be healthy takes a lot of time; trying to keep up with working out as much as I have been. I'm sure most people think I'm crazy for going to the gym 6 days a week, but I feel it's worth it. I'm starting to feel better about myself and feel comfortable in some of my clothes for the first time. Unfortunately, it seems to stress me out sometimes, because I'm not at the house as much as I would be if I didn't go to the gym. So that means, I don't get everything done at the house that probably should get done (like laundry...) I was really unmotivated the last week and I was hoping it would get better, but sadly, it has just stressed me out. (Stress sucks!)

I know I've driven Jason crazy, with mood swings and such, but hopefully I can calm myself down enough to chill out! Maybe we can do something out of the norm this weekend so I can get my mind off everything and have a little fun.

(Thanks for being understanding Jason! I love you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment