Friday, April 3, 2009

It's Spring!!


It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, a beautiful day in the neighborhood...


I think Spring has finally arrive in Raleigh. I just noticed yesterday how all of the azaleas and flowers are blooming around the house. They are really pretty, I wish they would bloom all year (without me having to do anything). My favorite is the tulip tree in the backyard.

Sadly, I also noticed the other day (right before it rained, AGAIN!) that there was this strange yellow substance on my car, yes POLLEN! My least favorite part about Spring, but I will deal with it to have nice warm, not too humid days, for a few weeks at least!

Soon we will be able to go to the Farmer's Market each weekend for cucumbers, tomatoes, and WATERMELONS!! (Still a little early for those, but I'm excited about getting them!)

Since, most of you can't really see my house, here are a few pictures of the flowers around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment