Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Cupcake Brewery


Well, it's gonna be official...my cupcakes are going to be on a local TV show! I can't believe how quickly our name is getting out there.

(It airs this Friday at 11:00 am on NBC 17...you know if ya want to watch :)! )

I never thought that things would take off the way they have over the past few months with my cupcakes. Don't get me wrong, I feel blessed and I'm so excited for this to happen. It's just a lot to take in.

I love baking and it relaxes me, and it's fun to come up with new flavors that no one has really thought of (at least in my mind they haven't thought of them). Thanks to the craft beer that is popping up all over the area is giving me all sorts of new ideas. It helps that the owners are also all for helping local businesses, and start-ups get going.

LoneRider has been awesome to us and supported us a great deal. I'm so thankful for everything that they have done to promote us, and for allowing us to bring in our tasty morsels to their brewery on the weekends for people to try. (Thanks guys!)

Cupcake Brewery now has a cupcake for each of their "staple" beers and their winter seasonal, DeadEye Jack. Right now I'm working on a new cupcake with Aviator Brewing Company's Devil's Tramping Ground Triple.

With everything growing so fast, now we have so much to do on the "business end" (not the fun cupcake baking end but it must be done for us to be successful).

Cupcake Brewery

No comments:

Post a Comment