Saturday, January 31, 2009

It's the End of January!

I can't believe that it is already the end of January! This month has flown by I don't even remember what all I did this month. I know that next month I've got a lot to do. I have to finish planning and get ready for my sister's baby shower for one thing! (Yes, I'm going to have a nephew in about 5 months!) It's going to be for the family, so we are off to Hickory for that weekend. I had forgotten how hard it is to plan something when you can't go there to do it. But luckily, Momma Doris is on the hunt (seeing as how I've never done a baby shower before, I needed some help!) My cousin Caron has been helping too.

Tomorrow we are going to have our 5th Annual Super Bowl Party, so I'm in the process of getting everything ready for that. Jason and I just finished cleaning up, so now tomorrow I just have to make a few things and then we should be ready. I guess now I have to figure out which team I want to root for, I personally like the Chargers (cause of the Wolfpack tie to QB Phillip Rivers), so I guess I'll just have to pick one. I'll post some pictures of our party soon. We normally have a pretty good time.

I also bought my plane ticket for my girls trip, so now we are definitely going. I think it will be a great experience for me to have a girls trip. We have our hotels picked out as well so we will be booking those in the next few days also. It seems to be coming together and I'm looking forward to it. If the next few months go by as fast as this month has, then it will just seem like a few weeks! Jason went with me last night to see Twilight again, unfortunately, he didn't care for it, but he was nice enough to go with me!

Now Jason & I will have to figure out where we would like to go on vacation this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment