Friday, January 30, 2009

Planning A Girls Trip

A little bit about me first, until recently, I had no clue what Twilight was! Thanks to my best friend Lyndsye, I have become addicted to it! She asked me to go to the movie with her over Christmas and since we rarely get to spend time together or see each other I went along. Well, that is what started it! I liked the movie, but was confused about a few things, so I started reading the book. I loved it! The detail that Stephanie Meyer put into it was amazing. I could hardly put it down (much to the dismay of my husband). I automatically started reading New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn. Then I read the partial draft of Midnight Sun that the author posted on her website (I'm excited to see what comes of that, its very interesting.) So about my trip...

Since Lyndsye and a couple of her friends in Tennessee love the books as well, she decided to go check out this place (Forks, WA). She invited me to come. At first, I was like, this is crazy, what am I thinking, then I realized that it could turn out to be an interesting trip. So I did some looking online and the pictures of Forks and the surrounding area are beautiful and surprisingly there is quite a bit to do out there. So I decided to go, and now I can't wait!

We are planning everything out now, and booking our trip! This will be the first trip that I've gone on without my family or my husband ever! It's exciting but makes me nervous at the same time, but I know I can do it. Once we get our plans finalized I'll post an update. (Yes, I know, I'm a nerd, but at least I'm going to have fun!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment