Monday, February 9, 2009

Beautiful Weekend

I hope everyone enjoyed the weekend as much as I did. I loved how nice it was outside. It was nice enough to finally wash my car (who knew it was really white :)!)...well I didn't wash it, my Jason washed it for me.

I went to my first baby-shower with only women on Saturday for one of my co-workers. She is having twin boys and looks great! She just looks like she stuck a basketball up her shirt :)! It was fun, I've been to baby showers before, however most of them have been co-ed, and seeing as how most of the men I know refuse to go to anything with the word "shower" in it, I figured my sister's should be women only. I had a good time and got some really good ideas for my sister's shower. (Still working on that)

Sunday we got to take Sally on a walk around the neighborhood for the first time this year. She seemed to be happy to be out of the house for a while. I can't wait for Spring now so we can take our walks more often (and for the warm weather!)

I hope everyone has a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment