Friday, February 13, 2009

Being Unmotivated...

Well, I'm sure we all have days where we just don't want to do anything. I've just felt like that all week. I've not been motivated much this week, however, I've actually had several very productive days at work this week.

I don't know why it happens, but some weeks, I just want to sit at home and chill. Maybe it is a sign I need a break, but it annoys me. I think it annoys me because I don't like being bored or sitting around (normally). Most of the time, after about an hour or two watching TV I get tired of it and want to go somewhere or do something. This week however, its not been that way, I've been in kind of a daze for some reason. I've still pretty much kept up my normal routine of working & going to the gym, but I've not wanted to do anything when I get home. (Not even cook really...) Hopefully that will change this weekend though, I seriously have to get all the laundry done, not just washed dried and put in a basket either (sorry about that Jason). Maybe getting everything completely ready and organized this weekend will help me be more motivated next week. (I guess we will see about that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment