Thursday, April 9, 2009

Crafty Fun

Some of my Twilight buddies showed me this & I figured it would be fun to do!

The first five people to respond to this post will get something handmade by me!
My choice. For you.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!

2- What I create will be just for you.

3- It will be done this year.

4- You will have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be photography or an article on properly cleaning your face before a masque. I may sew or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!

5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch? Ok...I'm removing the catch, just because I want to do this and think it will be fun! {Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!}

3 comments: