Monday, May 11, 2009

Forks Here I Come!

I'm packed and ready to go! Tomorrow I will be landing in Seattle now! Then I will meet up with Lyndsye & Candice we will get on the road to go to Forks!

I'm so excited! We've had this planned since January and I can't believe its finally time to go! I know you may think we are crazy for going on 'some Twilight trip' but we are going to have a blast!

I'm going to do my best to post pictures and blog while we are there, but if I can't, there will be lots of pictures and posts when I return.

2 comments:

  1. have fun...i wish my hubs & i had done that instead. why do some husbands never listen to their wives? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO happy for you! SO jealous of you! Have a super awesome time. Get on that ferry!!! LOL I will be needing lots of photos.

    ReplyDelete