Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Happy Birthday to the bestest bestest...


Happy birthday to the bestest bestest bestest best friend in the world!

Friday is not only my nephew's birthday, but it is also my Lyndsye's birthday! Lyndsye has been there for me no matter what...literally...she has been there through all my ups and downs. All the crazy high school crushes...college nerdiness...Adult nerdiness...and even introduced me to Twilight :P. But no matter what I've put her through, she has always been there. She is an amazing woman who I am so lucky to have in my life! We have been through so much with each other, I'd be afraid to hear some of the stories that might come up if we were trying our best to embarrass each other. **Shivers at the thought**

Our trip to Forks last year was so much fun! I can't believe we didn't stay there...I think we must go back...I'm thinking Breaking Dawn???

I LOVE YOU LYNDSYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment