Since we are both super busy, it helps us to plan for the week and try to go to the store only once. (Try is the key word there.)
Unfortunately it is cheaper to eat unhealthy than it is to eat fresh fruits and veggies...So we do what we can and try each week to stick to our menu.
- Monday: Brunswick Stew, Salad, & Cornbread
- Tuesday: Roomie Night with Angela (Erin)...Jason, leftovers
- Wednesday: Taco Night! Tacos, black beans, rice & corn
- Thursday: Spaghetti, Salad & bread
- Friday: LoneRider Brewery & Dinner with Friends
- Satruday: Krispy Kreme Challenge Day! AND...FAR TOO JONES Reunion show! SQUEE
- Sunday: Superbowl Party! (BBQ Sliders, Teriyaki Chicken tenders, Spicy Cheese dip, beer)
Trying two new Cuppy Cake Recipe's this week as well that I may have to take a few to my favorite bartender Jackie (at LoneRider of course!) Shotgun Betty Banana Cuppy Cakes & Sweet Josie Dark Chocolate Cuppy Cakes!