Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ear Piercings :)

I don't know what's gotten into me lately, but I'm up for trying lots of new things.

I guess getting my ears pierced isn't really new, but seeing as how I haven't had anyone come at my head with a needle since I was 4, its something.

I'd been wanting to get a second hole for sometime, but I was too scared to. Well last weekend, my friend Angela started talking and got it back into my head that I wanted to get my ears pierced again. They almost had me talked into it on Saturday night at 12:30 am (or should I say Sunday morning) but of course I chickened out. I started thinking about it again and decided just to go do it. Last night, I just went to the mall and did it. I got a second hole in both ears and the cartilage pierced on my left ear. It actually wasn't bad. I don't really remember what it felt like the first time I had them pierced, but it wasn't any worse than getting a shot.

I can't wait thought until they heal. I showed Jason when I got home and he said "its a lot of hardware". :) I'm happy with it though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment