Friday, March 13, 2009

Beautiful Week (the first part at least)...

I enjoyed the weather this past weekend and the beginning of this week. I'm so ready for spring and warm weather. I'm tired of freezing all of the time. It was nice to get to sit out on our back deck and just have a little time to relax and read a book.

I finish The Host: A Novel this week. It was a good book, it was written by the same author as the Twilight books, Stephenie Meyer. I like her writing style personally. I read for fun, I don't care too much about how good the sentence structure or wording is, it's just relaxing to me when it is an easy read and grabs your attention. Right now I'm reading Breaking Dawn (yes, for the second time...) I read it in about a day and a half the first time through and I started talking with some people about it and I feel I missed a few things. Since I liked it I figured I would read it again. I also met a few people online that like the same kind of books, so we decided to make our own little book group and talk about them once we all finished. Right now we are trying to decide on what book to read next. So you'll be seeing more updates to "What I'm Reading...".

Jason and I have of course been busy this week. Luckily, as far as I know we don't have anything planned really this weekend, so I should be able to clean the house and get the laundry caught up (if I can motivate myself to do it). I would really like to just lay around all weekend and read or watch TV, but I know I shouldn't. (Laundry seems to multiply faster since we have been going to the gym daily!)

I did find out today that their will be another little boy joining the Yoder family. My cousins Adam & Nicole are going to have a baby boy. This means that we will have 2 boys and 1 little girl joining the Yoder family this summer! (I'm not going to drink the water!)

No comments:

Post a Comment